The First Nations of Quebec and Labrador Sustainable Development Institute (FNQLSDI) and the Algonquin Anishinabeg Nation Tribal Council (AANTC) held this third National Workshop on the Development and Implementation of Consultation and Accommodation Protocols and Resource Centres in Indigenous Consultation. This workshop was organized with the participation of Crown-Indigenous Relations and Northern Affairs Canada and federal departments (CIRNAC).
The purpose of this workshop was to bring together Aboriginal communities and organizations that have or are in the process of developing consultation and accommodation protocols and a consultation resource centre.
- Complete Programme
- Bloc A: Establishment and Implementation of a Consultation and Accommodation Protocol (Grand Conseil de la Nation Waban-Aki)
- Bloc A: Kitselas – British Columbia Comprehensive Consultation Agreement (Kitselas First Nation)
- Bloc B: Department of Consultation and Accommodation (DOCA) (Mississaugas of the Credit First Nation)
- Bloc B: Centre of Expertise on Consultation and Accommodation (FNQLSDI)
- Bloc D: Community planning and engagement (Kebaowek First Nation , Listuguj Mi’gmaq Government, FNQLSDI)
- Report of the National Consultation Workshop