Data tracking tool for ecocenters
The data tracking tool for ecocenters is an Excel file developed specifically for tracking data such as :
- quantities of materials entering the ecocenter;
- types of materials entering the ecocenter;
- visitof informations;
- traffic date.
Please note that this is an Excel file that can be modified according to specific needs. Do not hesitate to contact us for training on the proper use of the tool.
By sensitizing us to the problematic of over-consumption and residual materials (i.e. wastes), this guide hopes to achieve the following three objectives and :
consumption and residual materials (i.e. wastes), this guide hopes to achieve the following three objectives and :
- Reducing individual and collective waste production (and the waste of resources);
- Efficiently managing the waste that is produced;
- Minimizing, thus, the risk of environmental contamination.
The guide is available here.
Interactive Outlook of Waste Management Infrastructures
The FNQLSDI, in collaboration with the Quebec First Nations Waste Management Regional Committee, introduce you to an interactive map of the waste management infrastructures accessible to First Nations in Quebec and Labrador.
This interactive outlook aims to promote knowledge sharing between the various actors involved in First Nations waste management.
Fill-in this form for any update request.
Some of our achievements include:
- Educational activities in communities
- Information sheet on Waste Management terms, acronyms and programs
- Developing a comprehensive regional portrait of residual materials management in First Nations in Quebec
- Publishing a gap analysis for residual materials management in Quebec versus in First Nation communities